- Today's MSSP news involves Alert Logic, AlgoSec, AppRiver, Cisco Viptela, ConvergeOne, CyberGuard 360, Cyberinc, Cybersafe Solutions, Enveil, Fortinet, LookingGLass, Netfortris, NetSPI, Odo, Sophos, Tech Data, TeraGo, VMray, WhiteHat & more.
This tool developed by CyberGuard 360 enables IT companies to monitor the dark web and learn of breaches days and even weeks ahead others.
- CyberGuard360, a firm which develops a solution set of products to detect and mitigate threats from cyber attacks, today announced the release of their PIIGuard360 Breach Prevention Platform, the first of its kind to market.
- The cloud is now the norm. According to Gartner, cloud data centers will process 92 percent of workloads by 2020. From data storage to better work collaboration, cloud computing is helping both large corporations and SMBs run more smoothly and cost-effectively.
- In the past, cybersecurity played a modest role in the services MSPs and MSSPs provided clients. But as the world becomes increasingly connected – and reliance on computer systems and electronic data explodes – mitigating the risk of cybercrime sits at the forefront of company agendas.
- By now, most companies have gotten the message that failure to implement cybersecurity best practices exposes their enterprise to alarming risks. But what many don’t realize is that their attack surface may be larger than they think – and the weakest link may exist outside their organization with their business partners.
- Stiff penalties await companies that fail to protect consumer data 2018 may go down in history as the year of data privacy. A mere month after the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) became enforceable in May – transforming the way commerce is managed worldwide – California followed suit with the Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA).